The presentation program has been selected for FOSS4G 2009, and OpenGeo will be easy to find. We will be talking about the philosophy of open source, about the practicalities of using GeoServer, OpenLayers, PostGIS, and GeoWebCache, and we’ll be on the exhibition floor as a Gold Sponsor.
Here are talks from our team that have been selected:
- Styling with SLD, or How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love XML
- The State of PostGIS
- Getting a Pulse
- OpenLayers: Vector Mayhem
- Building a web mapping application with GeoExt
- OpenGeo: a ‘dot-org’ to build the Open Geospatial Web
- GeoServer: Past, Present, and Future
- Web Mapping Performance Shoot-out
- GeoServer in Production
In addition, we will be participating in several workshops:
- Introduction to PostGIS
- Introduction to the Open GeoStack: PostGIS, GeoServer, GeoWebCache, and OpenLayers
- Making Maps Fast – Performance tuning and Tile Caching
- OpenLayers – Your Foundation for Browser-Based Mapping
- Working with GeoServer
And I will be giving a keynote talk during one of the plenary sessions.
Your FOSS4G challenge: can you possibly avoid us?