We’ve done it again! Five of the OpenGeo workshops at FOSS4G have sold out. This response has us even more excited for this year’s conference. If you want to learn more about any of the following events, reach out to us or come by booth 12 at FOSS4G to chat.
- Introduction to PostGIS, Paul Ramsey and Sam Smith
- Web Mapping with GeoServer, Mike Pumphrey
- OpenLayers Application Development, Tim Schaub
- Developing OGC Compliant Web Applications With GeoExt, Andreas Hocevar
- A Complete Open Source Web Mapping Stack, Alyssa Wright and Ian Schneider
Don’t worry, there are still plenty of opportunities at FOSS4G to learn about OpenGeo. Tickets are still available for the Opening Data with GeoNode workshop, and for more in depth discussions, there’s always our Meet The Experts sessions.
Outside of Denver there are other opportunities to meet OpenGeo team members. Later in September we’ll be attending the National States Geographic Information Council (NSGIC) annual conference, followed by exhibiting at GEOINT in October.
Will you be attending these conferences? Want to set to set up a meeting, become a partner, or get involved in open-source communities? Contact us to find out more. The schedules are filling up quickly!
Hope to see you out there.